Today I attended a workshop hosted by the Bill of Rights Institution. The topic of the workshop was Heroes and Villains: The Quest for Civic Virtue. Although the workshop was centered on Social Studies classes the content of the workshop could easily be incorporated into Language Arts classes. The material could also be used to create…Read More
There are no upcoming events.
- Transform Your Staff Meetings, Engage Your Faculty August 10, 2018
- Teachers Need Less Training, More Learning September 8, 2017
- Differentiation September 8, 2017
- Edu Camp September 7, 2017
- Reading Between the Lines September 7, 2017