Suggest An App
Please share the many Apps you use to helps to engage your students in addition to making your job a little easier. If you have an App you would like to have listed please use the comment section below to tell everyone what it is, how you use it and how it has made in a positive change in your teaching.
Flubaroo is a free tool that helps you quickly grade multiple-choice or fill-in-blank assignments.
I designed it for my own classroom, and want to share it with other teachers... for free!
More than just a grading tool, Flubaroo also:
• Computes average assignment score.
• Computes average score per question, and flags low-scoring questions.
• Shows you a grade distribution graph.
• Gives you the option to email each student their grade, and an answer key.
• Lets you send individualized feedback to each student.
Do you want a clear way to organize student Google documents and a way to easily share and create documents for students? Try Doctopus, one of Google’s many Apps Scripts.
How does it work?
- Simply create a template that you would like shared with your students.
- Then, make a corresponding spreadsheet so you can see all of your students’ documents in one place.
- Lastly, install and run the Doctopus script.
- That’s it!